Free Tax Help at Neighborhood Tax Centers
Posted on: 5 July 2017
Tax season may be over but a lot of us still have some loose ends to tie up. Lucky for us, our friends at BakerRipley can help you finish your taxes for free!
If you filed for an extension or received a letter from the IRS stating that your tax return was rejected, you could qualify for free, quality tax assistance at BakerRipley. BakerRipley's free tax preparation service is open to help families and individuals earning up to $58,000.
BakerRipley can help with:
- Assistance understanding letters sent by the IRS
- Applying for or renewing ITIN numbers
- Help preparing tax returns from several years back
- Help amending tax returns (usually at the request of the IRS)
- Help filing tax returns for those who received an extension for tax year 2016
What’s great is that you don’t even need an appointment to see an IRS-certified tax preparer at BakerRipley! But one thing to keep in mind is that assistance with ITIN applications and renewals is only available on Thursdays.
For more information on location and hours, visit www.freetaxcenters.org or call the 2-1-1 Texas/United Way HELPLINE.